- May lead projects or identify process improvements to enhance efficiencies
- Keep the C.E.O. informed of work project updates and status and also provides analytical support for these projects.
- Coordinates daily, weekly or monthly reporting to the C.E.O.
- Monitor, coordinate, and communicate strategic objectives of the project to relevant stakeholders.
- Work with other staff members to develop a greater understanding of the business and any issues that arise in the course of delivering a project.
- Compile reports about particular incidents, events, or updates about important issue that affects the organisation
- Proactively solve conflicts and address issues that could occur between the organisation and any stakeholder the company is in partnership with.
- Promptly respond to incidents and other events as necessary
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changeif necessary
Freelancer type required for this project