Hello and thank you for reading this job description
1. We are only looking for people who can work on full time as their main job, 9 hours a day for at least 5 days a week, and if possible more
2. Job post is opened for FREELANCERS ONLY(!), NO AGENCIES please!
With that said, we are happy to introduce ourselves:
We are a startup company working in the car fleet industry.
We work in Israel in Hebrew, but the system is translateable to more languages
We have already invested 10,000 hours in building a very complex system for drivers and car fleets to maintain their car tickets and information and also inform authorities for changes of information and other local integrations in Israel and other countries.
We have a very complex system that works with different elements of car fleet maintenence and API/Crawlers that read and send information to local authorities in Israel.
We have many complex needs to fix crucial bugs we have – so we need someone creative that can come with solutions. The starting point of getting to know the system will take a while so only very experienced developers can operate in this project.
We already have 10,000 cars and drivers working on the system and we are facing some crucial bugs and many development needs, without someone to take care of them ASAP. We cannot continue the sales growth without a dedicated full time job senior developer
Must Have Needed skillset:
* HTML / CSS
* Google Cloud (GCP)
* Server optimization
* Database Expert
We are looking for someone with at leasr 7-10 years of experience and which have worked as lead developer for several complex projects
We have a CTO but do not have a lead developer so we are
Starting Salary for full time 9/h a day, 5 days a week:
* ~$400+ a week for the first 12 weeks – for the test period (depending on your level)
* Salary can be increased very much if we see you can handle everything in the system
* 2 Bonuses per year according to project success
If you are able to proove you are worthy your salary may be increased later and you will become a dev team leader when we reach 100,000-300,000 cars operating in the system.